Saturday, January 19, 2013

Welcome to My Blog

Howdy Folks, I hope everyone is having a wonderful day today.

First off since this is my first ever blog post I will warn you that I have no idea what I am doing as far as blogging. But I made up my mind to try something new everyday. That means I want to try a new recipe or make a new craft or at least a new version of an old one every day. I figured there might be plenty of other people out there wanting to do the same or looking for ideas. That is how starting a blog made it onto my list of things to do today.

I like to make things. That is the simplest way to describe my interests. I love cooking and baking. I love to Loom Knit, and am learning to crochet. I like cross stitch but I have a hard time finding the patience to stitch with my 1yr old trying to help me. I sketch, I paint, I sew (by hand because I think my machine hates me)

I plan to try documenting each of my projects as I come to it and will hopefully remember to take pictures as I walk you through my daily craft or recipe. That's right I plan to everyday share a new recipe with you or maybe a new stitch I am learning or whatever strikes my mood that day.

I hope to see you all back here, I would love to hear your ideas on  projects I have done or could try doing.


Micki

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the Geat Work..You are doing such a Wonderful Job!! I For one,haven't set any blog up yet..But woud Love too..I'm just like you..Just Wondering about it..Hopefully One day soon..I Will come out of my shell..Keep up the great work.So happy you are blogging.. :) Keep it going! <3

    ReplyDelete